Friday, August 27, 2010

This is it!

Well, here I go back to England again. Part of me is still in shock about the whole ordeal, but most of me isn't surprised one bit. I've felt God tugging at my heart for a while now. It's been about 6 months since I knew I'd be back, I just had NO clue how he'd get me there.

That's where Karen came in. She's the one that made me understand what would bring me back to England: HER.

I won't recount the whole process of us now. I just think it's great that she's the one that made me understand God in all this, even before she saw it herself.

The biggest problems and stresses now are the logistics. Visas, rings, dresses, plane tickets. Where to live before AND after the wedding. It wouldn't be such a hurried process, but getting a visa takes 60 days or so. Some of this stuff needs to be sorted before I can get my visa, so getting things done in a logical and timely fashion is the rallying cry right now. It's all going to get done, and done the right way. It's just that all the balls are in the air and we're waiting for them to land.

I'm truly excited and humbled right now. My life has never been this content before. I don't know how to handle it all. But hey, this is the best problem I've ever had. I'll manage.

I get to meet the future in-laws on Skype this Sunday. I am nervous a bit, but I know that they'll see how much I truly love and respect Karen. It's just going to take some getting used to. I am excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment